i will always love this.
i will always love this.
tv: white girls are beautiful!
magazines: white girls are beautiful!
media: white girls are beautiful!
society: white girls are beautiful!
white feminists: (white) girls are beautiful!
black girl: black girls are beautiful!
white feminists: UMMMM EXCUSE ME???? DON'T YOU MEAN ＡＬＬ GIRLS ARE BEAUTIFUL????
Why are Muslim couples so vanilla? Like do yall ever do anything interesting or kinky or fun in bed.. like ever? This is why I’m never getting married I refuse to live a vanilla sexlife with some plain ass boring Muslim boy.
Im soooo tired of smiling and pretending to be sometime I’m not for the sake of making other people comfortable and accepting me as ‘normal’. I can’t do it anymore, this is me, the unsmiling untalkative unbubbly unquirky me.
* are mean to their mothers
* are against feminism
* only want you for your body
* will/are leading you on
* think you owe them something
* think they are entitled to your body
The last words said by Black youth murdered by policemen.
This is the incident report that the Ferguson police just produce. Now if you don’t know, this morning they FINALLY named the killer of Michael Brown as Darren Wilson. Along with naming Darren as the killer, the Ferguson police are now trying to link Michael Brown with a robbery that happened supposedly MOMENTS before.
Michael was killed at 12:01 and this robbery was at 11:54.
There are so many questions.
- We’ve seen the surveillance photos they’ve produced that shows someone who looks like Michael being aggressive with a store owner over an apparent box of swishers. (If you don’t know, Swishers are cigar papers you can pick up for like…2 for .50.
- They are saying that Officer Darren Wilson was responding to that robbery.
- They are calling it an STRONG ARMED ROBBERY
- A strong armed robbery is using, involving, or threatening the use of physical force or violence to gain an objective:
- Okay, got that bullshit out of the way
- The dispatch tapes that were released mention NOTHING ABOUT A ROBBERY.
- NOT ONE WORD
- THE ONLY THING MENTIONED WAS A SHOOTING AND REQUEST FOR CROWD CONTROL.
- THAT’S IT
- So how did Officer Wilson FIND OUT about the robbery?
- They’ve now listed Dorian Johnson (THE ONLY OTHER EYEWITNESS WHO WAS THERE) as the second accomplice to the robbery.
- The same Dorian Johnson who has been trying (in vain) to talk with the Ferguson Police Department about Michael’s Death since LAST SATURDAY.
- So this man who is this SECOND SUSPECT IN A ROBBERY CASE IS PLEADING WITH YOU AND IS ALL OVER NATIONAL NEWS AND YOU ARE REFUSING TO SEE HIM. BUT HE’S A SUSPECT IN A ROBBERY. OKAY
- When Officer Wilson sees both Michael and Dorian his initial reaction was "GET THE FUCK ON THE SIDEWALK."
- Not any kind of reaction dealing with them being robbery suspects.
- From some of the pictures (I’m not going to post them due to the family’s wishes) if you compare the footage from the store and the footage from Michael’s death, he’s swapped from Nike sandals to Sneakers. This red hat cannot be found (this is speculation).
- If the reason Office Wilson approached them was because they were suspects in an robbery WHY DIDN’T HE CALL IT IN? WHY DIDN’T HE FOLLOW PROCEDURE? WHY WOULD HE ROLL UP ON ROBBERY SUSPECTS IN HIS VEHICLE? WHY DID IT TAKE 6 DAYS FOR THIS TO BE ANNOUNCED?
I implore you. IMPLORE YOU to take a look into the presented facts of the case. This is just an incident report, we do not have access to the investigative report. There has been no reports presented of Michael’s autopsy and this report is contradictory of the second eye witnesses report.
None of this makes sense.
They are putting Michael on trial to dehumanize him, villify him, to make him less human to justify his murder.
And at the end of the day, LET’S JUST SAY MICHAEL DID DO THIS…is petty theft (it was like 5 swisher sweets they say. That’s a two dollars and fifty sense) IS HIS MURDER, HIS EXECUTION, THIS UNARMED SURRENDING TEENAGE BOY, justified by this?
This is murder. Don’t let them put Michael on trial for HIS DEATH.
Guys can someone tell me whats happening now in Ferguson… about them releasing the name of the cop who killed Mike Brown and they said he was suspect in a robbery and he had an altercation with the cop and tried to push him into a car and grab is gun.. what do you guys make of it? Is it bs? White ppl are using this information as an excuse to say that all the protests were stupid and he deserved it, that the peoples claims of racism etc. in America are baseless?
can I get this tattoo’d to my head
I think things are finally looking up.. I finally got properly diagnosed, I got a half decent/ok job starting september, I’m almost done my thesis, I’m taking the year off to figure things out/get myself prepared for grad. school, I made a close friend this year and we been getting closer, I’m starting to get healthy again and my moods been better. Alhamdulilah for everything man - I’m so grateful for everything small or big, it doesn’t seem like much but, I been feeling stagnated the past year and I been really down and out and barely talked to anyone, but now I feel like there’s something to hope for, to look forward to. But, I need to work on being appreciative when things are bad.. my imaan gets really low when I feel my life is at a standstill or I feel wronged, which shows that maybe my imaan wasn’t strong in the first place. Everything’s a work in progress, I just feel like I’ve found my voice again.
Black Panthers, Palestinian delegation at the Pan-African Cultural Festival held in Algiers 
deep conversations with open minded people are my most favorite things ever
Assassin’s Creed Series
Not sure if a master-list of beauty products to boycott has been created yet, so here are a few parent brands to look out for that are apparently pro-Israel:
- L’OREAL: L’Oreal owns many beauty brands such as - Urban Decay, Lancome, Maybelline, Garnier, Essie, Vichy, Shu Uemura, Redken, The Body Shop, and more. For a full list, click here.
- ESTEE LAUDER: Many brands have signed with Estee Lauder to produce their beauty lines, such as - M.A.C., Bobbi Brown, Clinique, Coach, Jo Malone, La Mer, Michael Kors, Origins, and more. For a full list, click here.
Alternative brands, for the make-up conscious girls:
MakeUp Forever, NARS, Rimmel, Covergirl, Sephora, Chanel, Stila, Benefit, and many more!
**Note: If you have any info that may counter what I’ve posted, please do let me know, so I can fix it!
Covergirl is owned by Procter and Gamble (P&G) a well known Israel supporting company and gives donations to them and has a factory in Isreal. “….purchases nonwoven fabrics from Avgol Nonwoven Industries. Avgol has a factory in the Barkan Industrial Zone, which is part of an Israeli settlement in the occupied West Bank. Its other factories are in Russia, China, and the United States. Proctor & Gamble has a factory inside Israel, not far from the Avgol West Bank plant, and a spokesman confirmed that P&G is a customer of Avgol. According to the Coalition of Women for Peace (whoprofits.org), Procter & Gamble accounts for about 37% of Avgol sales.” http://www.interfaithpeaceinitiative.com/profiting.pdf
Also worthy mention is LUSH cosmetics who are avidly pro-Palestinian.